When it comes to travelling many things are our of our control. You need to make sure that you have travel insurance to cover you for the unexpected. Ensure that you find a Travel Insurance Company that best suits your travel needs. Take a bit of time to read the fine print with each policy.
We have done all of the research for you to bring you 5 Top Family Travel Insurance Companies.
Check out our quick summary below;
- Covers almost 50 activities
- Kids go free (under 18)
- Considers all ages and medical conditions
- Insure and Go want to provide amazing cover for a very reasonable price as they realise that travelling with the family can be expensive enough.
- Travel Insurance Direct kids under the age of 21 can be included free of charge on your policy
- 4 plans are available with different policy benefits. You can select which plan fits your families travel needs
- They also have an A-Z list of sports and activities that they cover to give you piece of mine on your next family adventure.
- Children up to 18 are covered for free
- Discounts of 5-25% if a policy covers more than one adult
- Two levels of cover are available to suit your budget
- Cover a wide range of activities and sport at no extra costs (high risk activities can be added).
- 24 hour medical assistance services
- 19 day cooling off period to ensure the cover is right for you (as long as your trip hasn't started and you haven't lodged a claim).
- Offers a range of options so you can compare and choose the plan that best fits your travel requirements.
- Cover-More has more than 30 years' experience in protecting the travel dreams of Australians, providing travel insurance cover to 9 million travellers each year.
- High-quality cover at an affordable price
- 24-hour emergency assistance from experienced travel assistance providers
- Fast, fair, and efficient handling of all claims
- A global team of travel experts that puts safety and well-being first.
- An Australian travel insurance company that aims to make getting travel insurance simple.
- They believe that with a million things to organise before you travel, the process of buying your travel insurance should be fast and simple.