Buy now and pay later!
4 Easy Payments
Afterpay offers Australian customers the ability to pay in four equal payments over 56 days. All you need is a debit or credit card for instant approval.
Flexible Payment Options
The credit or debit card you provide will be automatically charged on the due dates of your invoice or log in to the customer portal to repay with an alternative method.
How Afterpay works for customers
Some handy details about Afterpay
- $1000 limit on purchases
- Checkout with the Afterpay Option on our checkout page
- Create your account and confirm your purchase with Afterpay
- Afterpay pay us your behalf
- Your order is processed and shipped immediately
- You pay back Afterpay fortnightly via your chosen automatic debit
- Pay nothing extra when you pay on time- The only fees Afterpay charges are for late fees for missed payments
- No new card applications, instant approval online
For more info head to the Terms and conditions page www.afterpay.com.au/terms